13 JulUncategorized | 6 Comments
This is what we do, step by step: Firstly, remember to back up
your data from the phone to the Memory card like that:
Tools/memory card/options/backup phone memory.
1. download that software tool NSS (Nemesis Service Suite)
Download NSS from here
2. Extract the tool from the archive and install it.
3. Connect ur N73 to the PC via data cable.
4. Now open NSS tool, in the upper right corner there is an icon
in a shape of “magnifier”, press it to find your attached device.
In the upper left corner is a button “info”, press it to find
out your phone firmware code. It should be something like
5. Now instead of the existing code write some of the follows:
0537289 Euro 1
0539239 Euro 2
0539265 south Africa
0539343 Chinese, English
0539346 Philippines,English, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philipino
0539349 Australia/New Zealand,English, Indonesia, Malaysia,
0539352 Indonesia -> English, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philipino
0539354 India/Vietnam -> English, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philipino
0539351Thailand -> English, Thai
0539341 Belarus (sorry guys, those are all the codes,that I
know, there are many more for every region of the world)
6. After u enter the desired code in the “Product code” field
press the “Write” button below. That’s it for now – exit the NSS
The first part of the update is done,guys, now follow the
1. Without disconnecting your phone from the PC, go here to
download Nokia Software Updater:click here to go to the NOKIA
2. Install it on your PC and run it.
3. Follow the steps on NSU. That’s all!
1. YOUR PHONE SHOULD NOT BE IN OFFLINE MODE (ACCORDING TO ME SILENT
MODE IS THE BEST WHILE DOING THIS SO NO ONE DISTURBS YOU AS THE
VIBRATION CAN DISCONNECT UR PHONE )
2. THE NEW FIRMWARE COULD BE ABOVE 70-76 MB AND UR PHONE SHOULD
NOT BE DISCONNECTED AT ANY TIME IN THE PROCESS (BECAUSE IT MAY
COMPLETELY RUIN YOUR PHONE)
3. ITS NOT RISKY (WORKED OUT REALLY WELL IN MY N73)
4.YOU MAY NOT ROLL BACK TO THE OLD N73 !
In the end u should have a brand new N73 Music Edition with new
Music Player and 2-3 new themes
Now get your phone data from the backed up file on MMC like that:
Tools/Memory Card/Options/Restore from card.
Congratulations now you can enjoy the enhanced N73 with very nice sound – it rocks!
note: the author takes no gurantee about the correctness of this note. do at your own risk. Also doing so may void your warrenty .