Lonely Cat Games : SmartMovie v3.32
SmartMovie is a video player for your mobile device, with counterpart PC converter utility. With the converter, you may prepare any video clip for playback on your mobile device.
Play your videos on your mobile device, anywhere, anytime, you need just a few steps:
* Convert any video file on your PC into a phone-friendly video file.
* Upload video into device/memory card.
* Play the video in SmartMovie Player installed on your mobile device.
* Standard AVI format, allowing you to preview converted files on your PC.
* Player uses the phone screen in portrait or landscape mode, utilizing full screen size of the device.
* Rescaling of video to utilize full-screen area.
* PC converter allows you to split video file into multiple segments, so that it fits onto your memory card, if not entire, then cut to more parts – you may watch your favorite video in parts, e.g. while traveling to work/school.
* Support for subtitles – allowing you to watch movies in different languages.
* Friendly PC converter – preview videos on PC, select parts you want to convert, alter quality.
* Supports DirectShow codecs, so you may use video codecs downloadable from the internet.
* Very fast conversion; on standard PC conversion is 5x faster than video clip playback time. You’ll convert entire movie in just a few minutes
* Bicubic rescale algorithm shrinks video to small screen size in best possible quality.
* Adjustable quality parameters for video and audio streams, allowing tuning target video to your needs.
* Customizable video Player (brightness, language, volume, and more).
* Mobile device with one of supported operating systems (Symbian, Windows Mobile, Palm)
* PC with Windows 2000/XP/Vista
1.00 – Initial release
2.00 – Support for codecs, brightness, Cyrillic coding (russian subtitles), Italian and Czech languages
2.03 – German and Hungarian languages
2.04 – Turkish, Bulgarian and Swedish languages
2.10 – French, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese languages, port to UIQ
2.12 – Crop in UIQ Converter, improved compatibility with Nokia 6600, Dutch language
2.20 – Port to Pocket PC
2.24 – Danish, Polish language
2.30 – Port to Palm OS
2.40 – Port to Windows Mobile SmartPhone
2.42 – Zoom to full-screen feature
2.43 – Finnish language, Dual-channel audio selector in Converter
2.44 – Hebrew language & subtitles, improved compatibility with Nokia 6600
2.45 – Palm Treo600 support (160×160 screen)
2.47 – Greek language & subtitles
2.50 – Chinese, Japanese language & subtitles
2.60 – Port to Symbian Series80, improved performance
2.63 – Improved Converter compatibility, Support for Pocket PC 2003 SE
2.71 – Port to Nokia 7710
2.72 – Batch conversion, Send files/player by Bluetooth (in S60 version)
2.73 – Compatibility with Nokia 6680, Panasonic X700, X800
2.76 – Improved performance, bug fixes in Converter
3.00 – Improved performance
3.10 – New video codec, continuous/repeat mode, language selection, support for native resolution of high-res devices, playing movies at 24 fps
3.12 – Latvian language, increased audio playback frequency
3.13 – Fixed Series80 and Nokia7710 phone rebooting
3.20 – Port to Symbian S60 3rd edition
3.21 – Compatibility with Nokia 3250 (S60 3rd edition)
3.22 – Improved performance
3.25 – Fixed compatibility with Nokia N93, redesigned Converter
3.31 – Improved audio/video synchronization, Converter fix ‘Remove’ button, saturation and contrast settings
3.32 – Fixed no audio on Symbian 7.0s (Nokia 6600, etc)
Follow this procedure on installing:
- Install SmartMovieBrute first.
- Then install the other file SmartMovie_S60_3rd.
- When SmartMovie gets installed on ur devie then remove the SmartMovieBrute (installed earlier) from da App. Manager.